Now Charlie has passed his NICEIC apprenticeship, we’re in the position to take on another apprentice, to keep Conor company!
Working under Brendan and studying with JTL Training, Culham Science Park, Oxford, we will support you through your apprenticeship, and give you the start to spark-life you’re looking for!
A driving licence is essential.
We also need you to be aware that overtime may be required and some jobs they do will involve staying away from home Monday-Friday. We currently have a project at The Towers Outdoor Education Centre in North Wales. It is a stunning location and exciting project, refurbishing a tired activity centre to be ready for hundreds of school children to enjoy in the future. You can see our other projects on Instagram or Facebook.
You should also live locally to Witney, if possible as you would be required to attend logistics meetings in the office each morning, where you will be given your jobs list for the day.
- Providing assistance to one or more skilled electricians
- Complying with health and safety on all sites and at the office
- Site preparation and clear up
- Assisting with fault finding, installations, repairs, testing for commercial and domestic clients
- Assisting with ordering materials and getting them ready for site
- Supplier communications
- Customer contact is inevitable, so you will need to have a polite manner and present well in your uniform.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, please get in touch with Natalie Boyd, Operations Administrator, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01993 685998 for an informal conversation about the role and study requirements.
Please see JTL Training, Oxford for more information on the training centre. All our apprentices go through this centre, and we have had excellent results from all of them.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.